• @WLLNEWS ツ - Blog Portal -  Assuntos Variados

    @WLLNEWS - Tecnologia, Conhecimento, Polêmico, Notícias, Humor, Dicas, opiniões, novidades, blog.

    15 de mai. de 2017

    Voz Destaque - Love Yourself - Jenna Shingleton

    Love Yourself - Jenna Shingleton







    Link: https://youtu.be/avEGa_ofzA4



    Hello lovelies,
    I uploaded a song nearly two years ago and received such lovely, positive feedback. My aim is to upload consistently from now on and here is my first cover.

    Anyone who knows me, will know this isn't the 'usual' song I would tend to cover. But, I thought I'd give it a try. Please let me know what you think and if you have any requests for other songs.

    I do not own anything and I am not claiming any rights to the music.

    A big thank you to Tom Fox at Moorcroft Studios!

    WATCH IN HD!

    Twitter- @jennanicolexxx
    Instagram- @jennanicolex

    Thank you,

    Jenna xxx

    Nenhum comentário:

    Postar um comentário

    Espaço para anúncios

    Espaço para anúncios